Thursday, March 3, 2011

..TO ALL MY FRIENDS..

I couldn't find the right words
Nothing seemed to rhyme
To write something for you all
I think it will take time

Because when you have friends
That are very hard to find
There's so much to say
Because you make everything alright

So I will tell you right now
exactly what I need to say
To show you how much I appreciate
You being there everyday

You're worth more than anyone
even a million pounds
Because you always know what to say
When I am feeling down

You make me smile big smiles
And my days so very bright
And when I lose my way
You find me in the night

I sometimes wish I could explain
How much you mean to me
But its just not possible
To list a billion things

So I just wanted to say
I love you so so much
And I hope you never leave me
Promise to stay in touch






















~dedicated to all my friends..i'm not a perfect human..sori 4 everything..
really3 sori for any mistake i have done..
juz wanna to say friends 4 ever..
not more than that..

4 comments:

MMG said...

yup..frenship 4 eva!!thnks sopek!

ChocoStrawberi said...

thanks too mai..frenz 4 eva :)

Huda said...

thanks sopek..frenz 4eva!!! :*

ChocoStrawberi said...

kawan abadan abada :)
i'ALLAH :)